The City provides the trash carts through the Maplewood Trash Plan. The carts come in four sizes and five service levels:
1. 20 gallon every other week pick up
2. 20 gallon every week pick up
3. 32 gallon every week pick up
4. 65 gallon every week pick up
5. 95 gallon every week pick up
You have the choice of what size best suits your disposal needs. Click here to view pricing for the Maplewood Trash Plan.
Prices listed include ALL taxes and a $.75 per month, per household cart fee to help pay for the city trash carts. To set up or change a trash cart order contact Allied Waste Services. Residents are allowed one free trash cart exchange per year. Additional cart exchanges over one in a one-year period will cost $10.