For complete information read the Nature Center Birthday Party Brochure (PDF). Featuring an Outdoor Hike and Live Animals Theme. Animal themes can be chosen from snake, salamander, or toad. For ages four and older.
Children turning 4 and older.
WHAT WE DO:
Choose a live animal theme where kids touch and feed a toad, salamander or other animals depending on availability. Then, enjoy a guided nature hike with an experienced naturalist who will tailor the program depending on weather and season.
Kids enjoy the party room the first hour with treats and presents; then the second hour the naturalist leads the group into the amphitheater for indoor and outdoor activities.
The naturalist will hand out a wrapped bug box with a prize inside for all birthday participants.
Private Party Room & Naturalist led hike (2 hours)
$80.00 (12 kids)*
(Fee for birthday party rental without Naturalist activity remains at $80.00).
$100.00 (13-15 kids)
*We feel your child will have a higher quality party experience if total number of children is limited to 12 children with 6 adults.
Party room is available to rent before scheduled birthday party. Because of other
scheduled programs, naturalist could be away from Visitor Center; therefore, building will be open no more than 10 minutes before your rental time.
- A private decorated party room (Sunroom). Includes birthday banner and a few paper decorations.
- Tables & chairs for up to 12 children & 10 adults. We’ll help arrange tables and chairs.
- Partial use of refrigerator with small freezer.
- One trash bag (in receptacle).
- Compostable plates, cups & utensils available for your use if you desire.
- Decorative tablecloths.
- Proper disposal of organics and paper recycling.
Parties are scheduled year ‘round from Tuesdays - Saturdays.
Party fees are due 3 business days after party is scheduled.
Birthday Party Flyer