Temporary Permits

The City of Maplewood issues various business and residential temporary permits that can be used for events and activities throughout the year. Depending on the type of event or activity, multiple permits may be required. 

Temporary permits issued through the Citizen Services department are listed for your convenience. Please refer the City Code for complete information on each, or contact us!
  1. Regan Beggs

    Business Licensing Specialist
    Phone: (651) 249-2005

  2. Michelle Larson

    Office Specialist
    Phone: (651)-249-2001